Well, my time online will be very little over the weekend so I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
Our year this year has been very eventful
- We bought our first home. Actually a town home, but it’s ours.
- With the purchase of the town home, it meant a move to another city. We have family that moved here ahead of us so it helps us with the kids.
- Different job at work. Same manager, just a different team. Nice to have a change of pace.
- My brother and his wife had their first child.
- Got into the swing of things at our new church. After taking about 10 months off from working in a church environment, I jumped in head first to work in Technical services and IT.
Anyway, hope your Christmas is the greatest ever.